The authoring Tool
ARIS Editor Basic UI (embiggen)
The basic interface of the editor is divided into four sections:
- A main window
- A Left Sidebar - contains your game’s objects
- A Right Sidebar - game object details when an object is selected
- A header containing tabs - changes what is in the main window
- Scenes - A visual organizer for making your games. We think of this as the main interface for authoring in ARIS 2.
- Locations - a map with all your game’s locations. Very similar to the main window in ARIS 1.
- Quests - Edit and Create Quests here.
- Conversations - Create and Edit Conversations between players and virtual characters in an awesome visual diagram. Very different from ARIS 1.
- Media - View and upload media for your game.
- Game Settings - settings for your game.
- My games - your games.
- Logout - logs you out.